An intiative by Manish Trivedi, a Passionate Wildlife Photographer from Jamnagar.
Manish Trivedi, by profession working with the educational Institute named Smt. M. A. Mehta Muni. Mahila Adhyapan Mandir, Jamnagar. From the preliminary days of my photography work , I am working mainly on Asiatic Lion at surrounding area’s of Gir from 1997. But when I met my mentor and also a good friend of mine named Mr. Yashodhan Bhatia a very good photographer and passionate bird watcher and born with photographic eyes, played a crucial role in my photography. He guided & inspired me about deep knowledge of lights and activity of birds & mammals. I am very grateful to him for his frank guidance. Also it was quite impossible without the support of my spouse to be a traveler of wild journey. She helps me in every step of my life and she also performs all the deities of mine without fail. Because of her dedication and devotion I could do a little of noticeable work in this field. And I also thankful to my son Manas & daughter Hetvi. They both miss me a lot when I am away from home for birding or photography.
Did Lion census twice in 2010 & 2015 (Gir), Leopard censes (Sagtala – Ratanmahal), Sloth bear censes (Sagtala- Ratanmahal), and bird censes in Jamnagar and documentation photography with Forest Department Gandhinagar for their department use. In 2003, I got a special mention in Sanctuary Asia- 2003 and one of his photo got print in April-2003 issue. 2003 was lucky for me as got second prize in Times Journals of Photography’s wildlife competition too.
Last but not least, I can’t forget to tell a thank you very much to Shri Mandanbhai Chudasama for his great role to teach me a lot in this field. And always enjoyed his company in wild. During the time of his job period he helped & motivated me a lot.
Being a Team of passionate photographers, we make sure you get the best compositions, tips to approach wildlife and use of proper lights.
We make sure that each member’s during the trip get equal opportunity to get best shots.
Each members of our workshops are entitled the access of private forum to get reviews & critics on trip images and post trip queries from other members & Admin Team.
Manish Trivedi Founder
Wildlife Photographer & Founder ‘WildGujarat’
Hiren Khambhayta Co-Founder
Hobbyist Wildlife & Street Photographer
- 2002 – Got a Special Mention in Sanctuary Asia photo competition ‘Call of Wild’
- 2003 – Got a Second prize in open India wildlife photography competition organized by ‘Times journal of Photography’
- 2012 – Got a first prize in Open Gujarat wildlife photography competition organize by Navanagar Nature Club, Jamnagar, during the Wildlife week.
- 2012 – Got a First Prize as a best team leader in Bird-A-Thon organize by ‘SAEVUS’
- I was appointed to monitor and collecting a data of photography and field work of Shri Rasilaben Vadher from Gir, on behalf of SAEVUS & HCMWF for WILD LIFE WARRIOR AWARD. and glad to know that she has been awarded as a first winner.
- My first Article print in Sanctuary Asia – Mumbai on a Prakruti Nature Club- Kodinar a specially focus on Mr. Dinesh Goswami.
- Sanctuary Asia (December-2011): Article titled “Khijadiya takes wings” and covering khijadi birds sanctuary, Jamnagar with prime focus on Black necked Stork.
- Bon Magazine – Calcutta (January-2013): Article is on Desert fox
- An article on Indian skimmer compiled by “Saevus” Magazine – Mumbai. And 3 (three) of my images are printed in it. And I am very thankful to Sree Nandy, Pranad Patil & rest of the team Saevus.
- An article on Crab plover of Jamnagar written by Mr. Suraj Joshi who is a very good bird watcher and also a good friend of mine written an article. My images are in it. And I am again very thankful to Sree Nandy and rest of team Saevus